We are pleased to announce that the following presentations from AvengerCon VI are (finally) available for public viewing and enjoyment!
Whether you missed these presentations at last year's event, want to revisit your favorites, learn something new, or just want to get hyped for this year's event, we encourage you to check them out!
NOTE: If you are looking for a presentation from last year that is not listed below, please note that not all presentations from the event will be released for public viewing to respect the publicity preferences of our presenters.
- Breaking Down the Buzzwords: DevOps and Agile in the Cybersecurity Community (CPT Olivia Brundage and 1LT Eric Koch)
- It's All Fun in Games (COL Travis Hartman)
- Protect Yourself From Gamer Input (Capt. Rob Guiler)
- Practical Online Privacy (CPT Alex Master)
- Languages (not Python) and Cyber - Linguists in the InfoSec Field (CPT Garrett Guinivan)
- Back to Basics - Why Your 10 Million USD SIEM Won't Stop the Bad Guys (CPT Mark Klink)
- Selling Cyber - How to Engage Senior Leaders and Build a Village to Achieve Your Goal (MSG Chuck Weissenborn)
- Insights into Foreign SCADA Bots Probing US OT Assets (Philip Trainor)